Ghost Algebra (Janie Geiser ,2009)

Ghost Algebra (Janie Geiser ,2009)


The visual aspects of this experimental film make me very uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong,
I think it's very impressive, but I'm just not a big fan of this kind of film. I am more into smooth
films that don't strain my eyes, for those films make me feel different. Changed. For instance,
after watching The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, along with a dozen National Geographic films and
shows, I have never been the same. Every film I watch now, I can't help but wonder how they
made it. I have watched too many videos of BTS of movies like The Conjuring, IT, and Infinity
War. They just aren't choppy and unsettling like experimental films.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FNW -Alex Travell

Inciting Incident

David Lynch's Twin Peaks